12000 BTU 20 Amp Amana PTAC Air Conditioner with Heat Pump PTH123G35AXXX
12,000 BTU Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner with 11,500 BTU Heat Pump, Electric Heat Backup, 10.7 EER, R410A Refrigerant, 3.6 Pts/Hr Dehumidification and 230/208 Volts
- 12,000 BTUH
- 230/208 Volts
- 3.5 kW Electric Heat
- 10.7/10.7 EER
- 3.1/3.2 COP
- 11,500/11,300 BTUH Reverse-Cycle Heating
- Energy Efficiencies
- With EERs up to 11.7 and COPs up to 3.4, their unit's high efficiencies may qualify you for many of the rebates offered by electrical power companies.
- Quiet Operation
- Their PTAC has been redesigned to be the quietest PTAC they've ever built.
- The unit's state-of-the-art design and construction provide a quiet environment, allowing guests to enjoy peaceful, sleep-filled nights.
- Two fan motors (indoor/outdoor).
- Indoor tangential fan for quiet operation.
- STC of 28.
- Assembled In The USA For 30 Years
- Assembled at their plant in Fayetteville, TN, using Goodman resources including engineering, production, and testing.
- Increased Dehumidification Capacity
- Maintain lower humidity levels in rooms while cooling them without the need for expensive add-ons.
- As a result, guests feel more comfortable at higher temperatures, thus reducing cooling costs.
- Seven-Button Touch Pad
- Provides complete control to guests for in-room comfort while maintaining energy efficiency.
- Five-Year Limited Warranty
- Enjoy one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry: First Year: parts and labor.
- Second through fifth years: parts and labor on certain sealed system components.
- Second through fifth years: on certain functional parts only.
- For complete warranty details, visit www.amana-ptac.com.
- 100% Run Tested
- All units are 100% run tested at their plant in Fayetteville, TN, including leak checks during manufacturing and again prior to shipment at the warehouse.
- 7-5/8" Unit Front Depth
- Enhance valuable room space with their slim unit front, which has a sleek 7-5/8" depth, one of the shallowest silhouettes in the industry today.
- In addition, to inhibit guest-tampering, the front can be secured to the chassis with a hidden screw.
- Removable Condenser Shroud
- Allows easy access to enable regular cleaning of coils, which is essential to maintain unit efficiency and protect the compressor for long unit life.
- Easy Pull-Out Filters
- Their filters are washable and easy to maintain.
- Filter Dryer for Sealed System Refrigerant
- Standard in all units to protect the compressor and lengthen the life of the unit by removing moisture and preventing acid formation.
- Front Desk Control
- Each unit comes equipped with the DigiSmart control and energy management software.
- With Digi-Smart using the optional RF Antennae, all units can be wirelessly connected to a central hub for enhanced energy savings and diagnostics.
- Amana brand PTACs also have a low-voltage interface capability with a field-supplied front-desk ON/OFF switch.
- Room Freeze Protection
- When the unit senses temperatures of 40?F or below, the unit activates the fan motor and either the electric resistance heater or the hydronic heater.
- Easy-to-Use Controls
- No complex controls to confuse your guests and create phone calls for your manager.
- Controls are easy to read, understand, and activate.
- Their new 7-button control panel provides guests with complete control of the unit for their in-room comfort while maintaining overall energy efficiency.
|Min. Circuit Amps:||7.1 Amps|
|CFM (Cool/Wet Coil) - High:||340 CFM|
|CFM (Cool/Wet Coil) - Low:||245 CFM|
|CFM (Dry Coil) - High:||370 CFM|
|CFM (Dry Coil) - Low:||270 CFM|
|Ventilated Air, CFM (Fan Only):||65 CFM|
|Ventilated Air, CFM (Comp and Fan):||40 CFM|
|Electric Heat Performance|
|Electric Heater Size:||3.5 kW|
|No. Of Stages:||1|
|Nominal Heating:||12,000/9,900 BTU/h|
|Total Watts:||3,570/2,935 Watts|
|Total Amps:||15.5/14.1 Amps|
|Min. Circuit Ampacity:||19.5 amps|
|Heating Capacity:||11,500/11,300 BTU/h|
|CFM (Dry):||370 CFM|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width - Chassis:||40"|
|Overall Depth:||21 1/2"|
|Overall Depth - Wall Sleeve:||14 1/8"|
|Overall Height:||16 1/16"|
|Net Weight:||115.0 Lbs.|
|Ship Weight:||132.0 Lbs.|