Honeywell UV Light Air Treatment 100E2009
- SnapLamp features replacement lamp handle with detachable replacement bulb, UC18W or UC36W, to make replacement more economical.
- UV-C light kills airborne bacteria or surface mold.
- Continuously emits ultraviolet energy.
- UV lamp does not produce ozone.
- Sealed unit design prevents accidental installer and homeowner contact with the voltage and with the ultraviolet rays.
- Safe design prevents lamps from lighting unless the base is correctly mounted on the HVAC duct.
- Lamp light indicator to safely view the lamp operation.
- Power cord that plugs into electrical outlet.
- Quick and easy bulb replacement.
- Easy lamp maintenance.
- Optional AIRWATCH Indicator can be installed to remind customers when to change bulb.
- To capture and minimize micro-organism pass-through in residential heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, combine the Ultraviolet System with a high-efficiency air filtration system that includes an electronic air cleaner.
- Description: SmartLamp Ultraviolet Air Treatment System, Dual Lamp Return Air Model
- Application Type: Return Air Application
- Contaminants Reduced: Airborne Bacteria
- Electrical Ratings: 120 Vac
- Electrical Rating(Watts): 36W each
- Operating Temperature(outside Duct F): 30 F to 104 F
- Operating Temperature(outside Duct C): -2 C to +40 C
- Operating Temperature(inside Duct F): 30 F to 140 F
- Operating Temperature(inside Duct C): -2 C to +60 C
|Product Height:||8 1/2"|
|Product Ship Weight:||12 lbs.|
|Warranty Terms - Ballast:||5 Year|
|Warranty Terms - Lamp:||5 Years|
|Warranty Terms - Parts:||5 Years|
|Warranty Terms - Power Supply:||5 Years|